Monday, July 28, 2008

Alicia Keys in Manila

She'll be having a concert here! Alicia Keys O_O the first ever album I ever owned. Good God she's like, the most beautiful woman with the most beautiful songs I've ever seen and heard. I've been in love with her since I first heard her sing very first release back in college.

T_T and... and... I has no muneez *cries*

ALICIA KEYS : LIVE IN MANILA!

That’s right Alicia Keys is coming to Manila soon to serenade us as she sings the songs from her latest album “As i am”. This multi-talented singer recieved many awards such as 11 Grammy’s,11 Billboard Music Awards, 3 American Music Awards and 14 NAACP Image Awards. Watch out for her soulful performance @ Sm Mall of Asia open field on August 5,2008. To reserve tickets, call TicketWorld at 891-9999.

Ticket Prices:
P4068.50
P2729.50
P927.00
P463.50

No comments: