Sunday, August 03, 2008

Random Photos

I never got to take a pic of my Sculpey creation I Can Has Cheezburger before I gave it to Miker, so when I saw him bring it back to the office to have his Ironman pose with it, I took a pic ^^
And these are shots I took while facepainting in Shangri-La mall last July 26 ^^ it was loads of fun painting with my friends Tonet ang Gem, and my Achi Vivi! I extend my gratitude to Mr. Larry Sy, Ms Sakura Ozaki, and to Syeri Baet and Henry de Dios for letting us be part of the event ^^
And these are my toys in my workstation ^^ A sleeping Balinese Kitteh plushie and a pink female Stikfas figure. I'm still wondering if I should buy a blue Alpha male Stikfas figure to be with her :p
Jackie took this pic while we worked together on My Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Story entry. Spicy Tuna Pasta = cocaine for White Kitteh!

No comments: