Monday, February 05, 2007

PDJ part 2, Chapter 2

I read my answers for Day 2 before. I wonder if I had too much sugar at the time I answered those questions @_@

"Chapter Two: Knowing that God uniquely created me, what areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept? "

Personality: I love too much. I hate how I end up getting hurt too much because of it. I know I am positively crazy for feeling that however much the people I care about have hurt me, I still wish for a resolution. I can only pray for them now.

Background: Sure, I wish I'm one of those people who are born into powerful/wealthy/both families and have a kick-ass background to rival paris Hilton and Celine Lpez(haha) but I'm happy with my family and I love them :)

Physical appearance: My teeth. I'm getting braces as soon as I can afford them. Yes, I know I'm already 27 going on 28. Also, my weight. I lost too much weight again. I hope things in my life get better so I can be happier and eat more. Or at least stable. It's just... crazy lately. Too many unanswered questions. But I do my best not to let it affect me negatively.

Knowing that God created me this way and realizing I have to accept it, it's all peachy-keen with me. I know nothing's an accident. I know good things and bad things happen for a reason. I only hope it all works out for the best, for myself and the people who care.

No comments: