Thursday, July 01, 2004

PURPOSE DRIVEN JAC 5

Chapter Five: What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God? What are the greatest matters God has entrusted to me?

What my mind is preoccupied with most right now is how I seem to have 3 career paths. One is something my family chose. Another is something I wished for short term. While another, unexpected path came up with possibilities so awesome I still find it hard to believe.

I know I should be ecstatic. But I can't help feeling apprehensive. I have always been wary of God when He does these things. It's like He teases me sometimes. He'd show me something I thought I could have, then change His mind and make me deal with something I didn't want at all.

So as usual, I just wait for more details instead of jumping to conclusions and making long-term plans for things that are not sure after all. I leave God my future. His will be done.

No comments: