Saturday, August 17, 2002

And today is my second day of work. It's gonna take a lot of getting used to, but I ghope I get the hang of things pretty soon. I can't help feeling frustrated with my speed in drafting, though. I'm still working on the architecturals of a friggin' fence! sheesh, i haven't even been able to start on the fountain yet. It's just that I couldn't figure out exactly what my boss wants, and he has to be away most of the time so i could only guess. when he gets back and we find i guessed wrong, i start over.

so i guess that explains it :p but other than that I quite enjoy it. like i said. i enjoy drawing. i just feel guilty when i feel i don't draw fast enough. there's so many things i want to draw, but i had to keep redoing the first drawings... oh well :) I'm just glad I'm finally training.

No comments: