Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Just had my ref pics printed out, not without help from Kuya Gerry. Whee! He even lent me this big comicbook called 'The Essential Wolverine' or something. Yep, plenty to do for me, now that I'm jobless.

...What? I didn't tell you? Oh.

Well, let's just say I've worked beyond my contract. According to that magical piece of paper, I'm supposed to work in the company until June 15, this year. For some reason they asked me to stay beyond that date. So I did. Then at the end of July, I packed up and left. You see, there's STILL no sign of a NEW contract. So I don't really have any reason to stay anyway.

So here I am, back in my hometown Laguna. Um, more like home province. Anyway, I've been looking for new jobs eversince. I'm quite looking forward to my future, uncertain as it may be for now. I always view my life as an adventure. So I just do my best and face whatever comes my way in the best way possible.

No comments: