Sunday, December 15, 2002

Whee! I've finally connected to the net! For some reason the pc keeps having errors. it's annoying to the point of insanity.

My sisters and I went shopping for christmas gifts to give to our godchildren. I still wonder why godparents are reduced to buying them gifts and toys every christmas when the original role is to raise the kids spiritually, like supervising their spiritual growth and stuff. hm, so what am i supposed to do? give 'em rosaries or something?

sigh. well anyway, i just hope they like the gifts. my financial resources is pretty limited. I'm still racking my brains on what to get my friends this christmas! I'm thinking of forgetting about buying that scanner and use the money to buy them gifts.

they've all been wonderful to me all year. How can i let them know that I am aware of the fact that i wouldn't have made it through my hardest times without them?

No comments: