Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Oct 15 was mom's birthday! I managed to send birthday cards last night, one of them with johnny bravo saying "happy birthday hot sexy momma" hehehehehhe!

morning, mom thought she's gonna have a bday that she has to prepare for herself...

afternoon, we surprised her with a custom made cake (my sis designed it), gifts, flowers, and more pizza!

at the end of the day she said she had a happy birthday :)

finished coloring my 8th strip. learning to use photoshop7 more and more :) fun! 'one guy' asked me to do a caricature of him in wolverine style... hmmm. i wonder where i can get pics of him...

installed half-life! wheee! my first major pc game! i only finished 3 video games in my entire life: super mario land in gameboy, starcraft in pc, and front mission 3 in ps1. this will be the first game i'll play with my own hardware!!! whee! i was hoping it would be warcraft 3 but i still have to figure out if my pc meets the requirements...

No comments: